◦ We are happy to announce that we now provide FREE UK returns for all requests made within 7 days of receiving your order. Please contact us at email@example.com.
◦ We can only offer exchanges for orders once we have received the returned item.
◦ We are sorry but we cannot accept any faulty claims, returns or exchange requests for any orders after 28 days.
◦ We are sorry but we can't offer free returns and exchanges for international orders at this time.
◦ As we are keen to always improve our products and service, we would be grateful if you could provide a reason as to why your order is being returned/exchanged.
◦ It is crucial that your order is wrapped in very secure packaging as postal staff often mishandle packages. If the item arrives back to us broken, we can only issue 50% of your refund. In addition to this we also encourage you to use the original packaging to return as part of our effort to recycle and become a sustainable business.
◦ Returns are usually processed as soon as we receive them back, in 3-5 working days. We will be in touch to let you know when we have received your return and are processing the refund.
◦ We are sorry but we cannot accept returns or exchange requests on earrings for hygiene reasons, even if claimed to have not been opened or removed from the packaging.
◦ If you are not happy with the finish or quality of your item, we can offer a replacement or organise a return for you.
◦ We make an effort to package our products in secure packaging, however, occasionally, postal staff can mishandle packages. If your order arrives damaged, please send us your order number and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send a replacement.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us and we'll help you right away.